How did Week 1 go for you? You’ll find the weekly check-in for Week 1 on pages 18 and 19. Is there anything you struggled with and would like some suggestions on? Post your comments and questions below.
Week 2 is about freedom and how you want to live your life now. Clear out the clutter to make room for the new. Redefine how you are using your time. Lots of fun stuff to explore.
Here are the tasks for this week. We’ll post blogs for memoir and the sentence completion tasks during the week so you can chime in again with your responses. Sharing with all of you gets me thinking!
- Read the Week Two chapter in the book.
- Continue your memoir and answer the memoir questions.
- Add ideas for Artist Dates to your list of possibilities if any came up from your memoir work.
- Finish the five “If I had more time, I’d try…” sentences.
- Finish the five “If I had less time, I’d try…” sentences.
- Task: Time and Space
- Task: 20 Minute Declutter
- Task: Boredom
- Finish the five “I would be relieved if I made time to …” sentences.
- On Sunday, fill in your answers to the Weekly Check-In. Have an honest discussion with your Inner Being (Inner Child, subconscious self) and give yourself kudos for all the work you’ve done. And make sure that inner critic is well silenced.
Have a fabulous, fun week!