Introduction Week – Monday, 25 February 2019
- Make sure you did everything listed on the Welcome post.
- Watch Julia’s explanation of Morning Pages.
- Determine how, when and where you’ll be doing your Morning Pages. Schedule that time with yourself, and your family if necessary, to make sure you take advantage of this wonderful “me time”. Try to do your Morning Pages as early in your day as possible. This may take a little bit of practice, so be gentle with yourself.
- Add your comments to the Morning Pages page. Share with your classmates.
- Watch Julia talk about Artist Dates. Start thinking of places you could go on your artist date.
- Add your comments to the Artist Dates page. Share your good ideas to inspire your classmates.
- Getting to Know You: Add your mini-bio to the comments below and read those of your class members. Introduce yourself, add your blog site if you like, and a general idea of where you are from and what you would like to get out of this class. We have an international class and it would be fun to see where in the world we are.
- Caveat: this is a private site, but it is not encrypted or secure. Only post information you are comfortable sharing. Here’s my example:
I’m Chris and my site is Cee-Chris.com. I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in the state of Oregon in the US. I think Julia Cameron is great and I can’t wait to get into this book. I’m still working at my day job, but I’m close to retiring and want to come alive and create something productive in the years ahead. I know I have a lot to offer people. I’m excited to explore this and can’t wait to meet everyone.
Please be respectful if you reply to someone else’s comments. Don’t give advice unless it’s asked for. And please protect everyone’s privacy. Don’t share what is posted here outside of our class without asking permission first.
Link back to the It’s Never Too Late syllabus.
Link back to Cee-Chris.com blog.